Eliminate Your Processing Fees!
Lower or eliminate your credit card transaction fees.
Tired of paying your merchant fees? Many are! Now, U.S. merchants have the option of adding a surcharge to Visa and MasterCard credit card transactions in states that have “legalized” Surcharging. By adding a 3-or-4 % surcharge to customer purchases, you can lower and potentially eliminate your Visa and MasterCard transaction fees. “Pursuant to a settlement of the U.S. merchant class litigation, MasterCard and Visa will modify certain rules and business practices to permit U.S. merchants to apply an extra checkout fee, also known as a surcharge, to customers who pay with MasterCard-branded credit cards. The rule change permitting such surcharging will go into effect on January 27, 2013. These fees are not allowed on Debit Visa MasterCard or Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards.”
Is it time for you to pass through your transaction processing fees? Your first step will be to learn whether your state is listed in the 41 states which are currently eligible. Call Us for the list.
Surcharge processing rates & fees:
- FREE disclosure notices required by VISA and MasterCard
- Credit Card Terminal is necessary with surcharge calculations required by VISA/MasterCard
- FREE step-by-step guide on how to properly surcharge
- FIXED processing fees to reduce / eliminate your credit card transaction costs
- No set-up or activation fees; although, Bank Application Fee may apply?
- Approvals within 48 hours
- 24/7 technical support
- Visa/MC rate = 3.00% to 4.00% fixed / 3.00% to 4.00% customer surcharge
All proposed rates and fees provided by Bancard Financial are subject to credit approval. Call us Directly: 1-213-373-4653